NIA Sub Inspector Recruitment Application Form 2019
Applications are invited for NIA Recruitment 2019 for the appointment to the position of Sub-Inspector, Inspector and Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP). Check the complete details of NIA 64 Sub-Inspector & ASP Position Notification here in the following section of this page.
NIA Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
- Organization: National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Category: NIA Recruitment 2019
- Post Name: ASP, Sub-Inspector and Inspector Posts
- No of Vacancies: 64
- Form Type: Offline
- Last Date: 25-03-2019; 12-04-2019
NIA Sub Inspector/Inspector/ASP Recruitment Notification 2019
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP)||02|
Qualifications required for NIA Jobs 2019
Essential qualifications for aforementioned NIA Vacancies are listed below:
- Inspector & Sub-Inspector Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University; 02 years’ experience in handling criminal cases or intelligence work.
- For Additional Superintendent of Police Posts: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline; 05 years’ experience in handling criminal cases or intelligence work.
Age limitations for NIA Job Applicants
The lower and upper age limits for National Investigation Agency Recruitment shall be decided as per the norms of Recruitment Authority (NIA).
Pay Scale offered for NIA Jobs Openings
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Inspector||Level-7 (PB-2 Rs.9300-34800/-) with GP Rs.4600/-|
|Sub-Inspector||Level-6 (PB-2 ) with GP Rs.4200/-|
|Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP)||Level-11 (PB-3 Rs.15,600-39,100/- with GP Rs.6600/-)|
Selection authority of the organization will hire eligible and deserving candidates on the basis of their performance in written test or personal interview.
Procedure to fill application form for NIA Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official site of National Investigation Agency that is www.nia.gov.in
- Scroll down the home page and hit on “Recruitment & Training” tab
- Now tap on the “Recruitment” tab available on the next page
- Go to “Recruitment Notices” tab and hit the same
- Press the following NIA Recruitment Notification links:
Inviting nomination for the post of Sub Inspectors in the NIA on deputation basis
Inviting nomination for the post of Additional Superintendent of Police (Addl SP) in NIA on deputation basis
- Go through the instructions carefully and check the eligibility criteria carefully
- Download the application and fill all the details required in the application form correctly
- Check the details once and send the application form to the postal address as prescribed
- Also attach self-attested documents along with the application form in the envelope.
NIA Recruitment 2019 FAQs
what postal address I have to submit my NIA Application form
Aspirants have to send their application to the below mentioned address along with the necessary documents:
The SP (Adm), NIA HQ,
Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi- 110003
what date I can apply for NIA Recruitment 2019
The closing date for receipt of applications for NIA Sub-Inspector & ASP Recruitment 2019 is given below:
- For Inspector & Sub-Inspector Posts: 12-04-2019
- For Additional Superintendent of Police Posts: 25-03-2019
Application fee for NIA 64 Vacancies
No, the organization is not asking for any type of fee to apply for NIA Jobs.
NIA Recruitment ASP Application Form 2019
National Investigation Agency has issued an official notification for filling up 64 vacant posts of Sub-Inspector, Inspector and Additional Superintendent of Police in the Organization. Those job seekers who found themselves eligible as per the eligibility and other requirements as mentioned in the official advertisement can apply in prescribed format before the last date.
Interested aspirants need to go through the NIA Recruitment 2019 notification to check their eligibility details which may get by following the steps or they may also redirect themselves through the direct official links provided here on this page. They must submit their applications on or before the closing dates given above.
For more details regarding about NIA Recruitment 2019 visit the official website & stay connected with us on www.govtjobupdate.in for the government jobs vacancy.