MPSC Asst Forest Guard Recruitment Application Form 2019
MPSC Recruitment Notification has been released for filling up 100 Posts of Assistant Forest Guard And Forest Ranger. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has started the online procedure and it will continue till the last date which is 28-03-2019 till 11:59 PM. After the submission of MPSC Online Application Form, candidates have to participate in Maharashtra Forest Service Prelims Exam on 26-05-2019. For more details regarding Maharashtra PSC Recruitment, you must check this page.
MPSC Assistant Forest Guard And Forest Ranger Recruitment Notification 2019
- Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Number of MPSC Vacancies: 100
- Name of MPSC Vacancy: Assistant Forest Guard And Forest Ranger
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-03-2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 28-03-2019 till 11:59 PM
- Last date for submission of Application Fee : 28-03-2019 till 11:59 PM
- Last date for submission of Application Fee through SBI Challan: 29-03-2019
- Maharashtra Forest Service Prelims Exam Date: 26-05-2019
MPSC Recruitment Online Application Form 2019
MPSC Vacancy 2019 Distribution Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Assistant Forest Guard||29|
Required Qualification For MPSC Vacancies
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Assistant Forest Guard||i) At least one of the following subjects is a recognized university:-
a) Chemistry, b) Zoology, c) Botony, d) Geography, e) Math, f) Physics etc.
|ii) Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural, Engineering.|
|Forest Ranger||Graduate in concerned discipline|
Age Limit For MPSC Recruitment Of Assistant Forest Guard And Forest Ranger
|Name of Post||Age Limit as on 01 Jul 2019.|
|Assistant Forest Guard||18 years to 38 years|
|Forest Ranger||21 years to 38 years|
Q4: Do You Know About The Relaxation Standard For MPSC Notification?
Relaxation in age of the candidates applying for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment will be decided as per the norms of the government.
Fee Required To Apply For MPSC Jobs
- UR Category: Rs.375
- Reserve Category: Rs.275
- Mode of the payment: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Q6: Do You Know About The Physical Standard For Forest Ranger?
|Post Name||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms) (Only Men)|
|All Others Candidates||163 Cm For Men||79 Cm + 5 Cm Expansion|
|150 Cm For Women|
|ST Candidates||152.5 Cm For Men||79 Cm + 5 Cm Expansion|
|145 Cm For Women|
Maharashtra PSC Assistant Forest Guard And Forest Ranger Recruitment Procedure
Stage I: Maharashtra Forest Service Prelims Exam
Stage II: Maharashtra Forest Service Mains Exam
Stage III: Interview
Pay Scale For Maharashtra PSC Vacancies
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Forest Guard||Rs.9300- 34,800 and Grade Pay Rs.5000 + other allowances.|
|Forest Ranger||Rs.9300- 34,800 and Grade Pay Rs.4400 + other allowances.|
Q9: How to Fill MPSC Online Application Form 2019?
- Visit the official site of organization that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Go through “RECENT NEWS / ANNOUNCEMENTS” section.
- Hit the link of “Maharashtra Forest Service Examination 2019” under this section.
- Ensure requirements from MPSC Recruitment Notification.
- Eligible candidates have to go for “Apply Online”.
- If you are a new user then hit on “New User Registration’ link for registering and fill all details in it.
- After entering all details, hit on “Create User” button.
- Now, again log in by entering your id name and password as given at time of registration.
- Registered candidates can login with previous ID & Password.
- Fill MPSC Application Form with all necessary details and upload scanned photocopies of all documents as asked in form.
- Check form at once and press on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of duly filled Application Form for future reference.
If you have any query related to any exams write to us on the comment box given below & stay connected with our website www.govtjobupdate.in for all the updates.