JK Police Constable Application Form 2019
Jammu & Kashmir (JK) police department is soon going to conduct the written examination in order to recruit the 1350 suitable candidates for the posts of constable but before the written examination all the eligible candidates have to fill the JK Police Constable Application Form 2019 before the last date so guys be ready for it now we are going to provide you all the information regarding to this vacancy so read all the details carefully before filling the online application form.
JK Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
Total Number Of Posts – 1350
All candidates must be 10th pass from any recognized university or board.
Candidate Physical Criteria Details
- Candidate chest will be 32.50 with expended & 32 without expended chest.
- Height – 5-6’
All candidate age must be between 18-28 years as on 01-01-2018.
All candidates need to clear the written exam & personal interview in order to select for this job.
Online Application Fees Requirement
All Category candidates need to pay Rs 300 for the application fees.
Method To JK Police Constable Recruitment Application Form 2019
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website www.jkpolice.gov.in/Promotions.
- Then choose the recruitment tab there
- Click on the tab & open the application form
- Fill out all the details in the online form
- After that submit the form & wait for some time
- Then take a printout of the online application form for the future reference.
Important Dates To Watch out
- Online Application Form Submission Start Date – 09-03-2019
- Online Application Form Submission Last Date – 08-04-2019
So these are the JK Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2019 Details & all the participants have to regularly visit the official website for the further updates. For all the exam update stay in touch with our website www.govtjobupdate.in
Ads Below The Content
- IDBI Bank Manipal School of Banking Assistant Manager Application Form 2019
- TNPSC Group 4 CCSE-IV Exam Result 2019 Merit List
- MPPEB DAHET Online Admission Form 2019
- Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2019
- SSC GD Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Postman Admit Card 2019
- DTE GCET Answer Key 2019 GCET Exam Cutoff Marks